Monday, March 22, 2010

What I consider to be Day 1...

Since I was let go on Thursday, the days to follow were pretty busy.... Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, that is.  So today was really my first day as what I think is going to be a more typical day.  Turns out it's a little hard to get up and going when there isn't much to do.

If it weren't for my lunch date with my mom at the Red Cross Chili cookoff, I would have had literally nothing to do today.  After the cookoff, Hope took a THREE hour nap.  I'm all for long naps, but I'm really going to have to figure out what to do while she's napping to stay busy.  I ended up taking an hour nap, watched daytime tv, and surfed the net.  That wasn't as productive as I wanted to be.  The dishes needed to be done, but I didn't want to do them while Hope was sleeping. 

So I instead I stuffed myself silly on Girl Scout Cookies.  I'm hoping for a much more domestically productive day tomorrow.  Here's hoping!

No comments:

Post a Comment