Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Celebrity Apprentice 2012 Cast

This morning I saw on Twitter that Clay Aiken is going to be on the 2012 season of Celebrity Apprentice.  Kathy Griffin in going to have a field day with that!

So I went on an internet hunt to find out who else was in the cast.  There are definitely a ton of rumors out there, but the most believable cast revealed that I have seen is as follows:

Clay Aiken - American Idol Runner Up

Victoria Gotti - daughter of John Gotti

Arsenio Hall - Former Talk Show Host / Comedian

Cheryl Tiegs - former model

Debbie Gibson - 80's singer

Dee Snider - lead singer of Twisted Sister

George Takei - Actor Star Trek

Marco Andretti - Race Car Driver

Teresa Guidice - Reality star - Real Housewives of NJ

Other rumors include Penn Jillette, Tia Carrere, Adam Carolla, and Lisa Lampanelli.  Clay Aiken and Debbie Gibson have been confirmed, and while the rest are just rumored to be part of the new cast, they are all completely believable.  A number of them have done reality shows in the past, even if just for a guest appearance, and the others are has-been celebrities that are trying to get another shot in the spotlight.

The rumors that I have a hard time believing of castmates are:  Kelsey Grammar - although his wife is appearing on Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, I would highly doubt that he would stoop so low as to be on Celebrity Apprentice.  He has enough money and fame without needing to appear on the show.  Michele Bachman - Are you kidding me?  There has got to be no truth in that (hoping there isn't, anyway). Kirk Cameron - The only way he is on the show is if he thinks he can somehow bring the show to a new moral high-ground... but it could happen, I suppose.

While over the past few years I have lost what little respect I had for Donald Trump, I have to say I still enjoy me some Celebrity Apprentice.  Looking forward to what insane "celebrities" will do just for Trump's approval and another 15 minutes of fame.  As a reality tv junkie, I have to admit I am pretty excited for the 2012 season!

No comments:

Post a Comment