Thursday, March 25, 2010

Time? What time?

Somehow my new slogan "Time... I've got nothing but time now," is not exactly as true as I had thought it would be.  I should have learned that from my parents who "retired" a few years ago and haven't had a moment to relax since.  But at least my time is being eaten up by more meaningful things.  Last week, a few days before I was canned, I said to Andrea, "this job is killing me slowly... there has to be more to life than this."  I'm finding out what how true that really is.

So I haven't cooked a meal from scratch since I started playing housewife, and the household chores aren't getting done like I would like them to, but what I did do was took my little girl to get ice cream today.  How cool is that?  (Literally - it was freezing out - what was I thinking??)  Moments like that are worth all the money in the world.  She got a kid's chocolate soft serve cone, we sat outside at a picnic table, and I taught her how to lick the ice cream off the cone.  I'm happy I get to teach her the important things in life.

Another joy in life... trampolines.  Check out Hope & Parker on the trampoline.  (Before you freak out there is netting all the way around the trampoline that doesn't come across too well in video, but trust me, it's there so the kiddies can't fall out).  Also, ignore the audio on the video of Missy and I talking about the weather.  Hope on a trampoline

No comments:

Post a Comment