Sunday, January 8, 2012

Hope Floats Again

My daughter, Hope, went swimming with my in-laws today at a community center in a nearby town.  She was worried at first because she said she had forgotten how to swim.  From what my in-laws tell me, she was afraid to get in the water at first, but once she did she had a great time.  This got me thinking about her ISR (Infant Swim Resource) swim lessons that she took during the summer.  It has been 6 months now and it's time she has a refresher which hopefully she will start soon.  In the meantime though I decided to take a look at her YouTube videos again that I had posted in July.

I was astounded to see that the one with her in her winter clothes has had 3,050 views on YouTube!  The other videos span in views anywhere from 30-300 each, but none as many as this particular video with over 3,000 hits!  I know in the YouTube world this isn't all that many hits, but in my world I feel like Hope's video is a box office hit!  lol  So here it is again just because it's fun to revisit.  I'll post the one of my son, Oliver, too just to be fair.  :)  Looking forward to more videos as they take their refresher courses.  Again for more information on  ISR please visit www.infantswim.com or if you are in the West Michigan area you can go to www.ISRGrandRapids.com.  Click this link for more details on our personal experience in the ISR program.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment