Monday, August 1, 2011

Committing to Writing More

Lately I have been neglecting my blog.  Okay, not just lately, but pretty much since I started my blog I haven't been writing on it religiously.  There have been many reasons for this... either not feeling inspired or feeling inspired by topics I don't wish to discuss publicly on the internet, or just plain lack of time.  I have been very busy with the kids lately and trying to get my business, Net Owl Media, going.  Eric and I recently decided to rent an office together and I think this will help immensely!  Planning to go in on Mondays and Fridays mostly.  As much as I love the ability of working from home, it is nearly impossible most days.  With Oliver more mobile, I'm finding myself chasing him around the house constantly.  He has a love of the dog food dish for some reason and I have yet figured out a way to block him from the dish but make it accessible to the dog.  I think I need to invest in more baby gates.  When Hope was crawling we lived in a different, smaller house which was a lot easier to block off. 

Anyway, back to the point I was trying to make.  I haven't been writing like I would like to, and starting now I'm going to make a commitment to post in my blog regularly.  It is something that I enjoy doing and is a great outlet for me.  So by putting this out there that this is my commitment I am hoping I will stick by it.  I won't be writing daily, but just more regularly, and hopefully a few people will read it and enjoy it.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment