Monday, May 2, 2011

Osama Bin Laden is Dead! But Who Was Fired on Celebrity Apprentice?

First off, I want to acknowledge the fact that Osama Bin Laden has been killed!  Woohoo!!  This hopefully gives some much needed closure to the families of the victims of 9/11.  This is a victorious day!  I also hope this will make our country feel more united and boost some morale in this devastating economy and that we can send the troops back home.

So I watched the coverage, watched President Obama's speech, commented on threads on Facebook on the subject, and then it was time to find out who was fired on Celebrity Apprentice.  I found it quite humorous that the President interrupted Donald Trump's show.  I know this is merely a coincidence but had to chuckle a bit.

*Spoiler Alert* On to the interwebs I went to Google who was fired on Celebrity Apprentice and found that playmate, Hope Dworaczyk, was the latest Celebrity to be fired by Trump.  Thank You PopWatch What a snooze!  Although it was the right choice, it wasn't worth going on a Google hunt to find.  But here you go for anyone that was wondering! Maybe someday in the near future I will blog more about Trump.  I have quite a bit to say about him.

No comments:

Post a Comment